0113 320 6620

Leeds, UK

Student accommodation in Leeds.

Specialist student lettings.

All bills included student accommodation

The vast majority of our student properties have all bills included in the price. That means no need to worry about gas, electric, water, broadband or TV licence - it's all included in one easy monthly payment!


Student properties.

Brudenell View

Hyde Park
5 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

140 pppw

Thornville Court

Hyde Park
4 Bedrooms
1 Bathroom

130 pppw

Hyde Terrace

Hyde Park
5 Bedrooms
5 Bathrooms

140 pppw

Customer feedback

We're great at what we do, but don't take our word for it, just look at what our customers so far are saying

Polite and helpful service! From my past experiences, letting agencies treat students and their accomodation needs with less respect and urgency. They usually seem professional up until the contract signing part of the deal, but they forget about their professionalism when property and tenants require their attention, during the tenancy period. Katie showed me respect throughout the whole tenancy process. She actually helped with any matter of the accomodation, without any time wasting. I totally recommend this agency. Thank you Katie!
Evans Sdas
Evans Sdas
3 months ago
Katie rented out one of my properties a few years ago, a property that other agents had been unable to let !!I I have continued to use her ever since as I am always impressed with her knowledge of the Leeds rental market, her ability to source suitable tenants in a short time frame and her all round excellent service to both landlord and tenant.
Jim Millea
Jim Millea
2 months ago
Been with loads of letting agents in Leeds over the last few years, and these are the best by far up to now. Maintenance issues fixed super fast, and just amazing friendly service
Alex Thornton
Alex Thornton
7 months ago
Katie was very helpful with the tenancy process, from the viewing to the contract signing. Responded and chased every query up very quickly. Made the whole process so simple and stress free!
Kian Bahrami
Kian Bahrami
5 months ago
Had a great experience living under such a great agent and lovely owner who had sent us cleaning appliances to help us keep the house clean! Very professional yet friendly, and comforting agent (Katie) who solved problems right away and reassured me during the difficult times of the pandemic! Would definitely recommend letting with them as a student or a professional in need of a lovely accommodation!
Cristian F Segado Marsh
Cristian F Segado Marsh
5 months ago
Really pleased with the standard of accommodation Katie showed to me and my friend when finding us a house. Katie didn’t waste our time on properties she knew we wouldn’t be interested in. She listened to our criteria and showed us a really good selection of properties. Thank you!
Anna Francesca
Anna Francesca
A year ago

Student FAQs

  • How do I book a viewing for a student house?

    Once you have found a property (or a few properties!) that you like the look of, just give us a call or get in touch online. We’ll usually be able to show you some videos first so you can get a better feel for the place. If you like it, we’ll arrange a suitable time for you to view the property in person! We can meet you at the property, or we can pick you up from somewhere local and escort you there.

  • What does PPPW mean?

    PPPW means “Per Person Per Week”. This is an acronym used by landlords and letting agents to help tenants to budget.

    A mistake that we often see is people assuming that there are 4 weeks in a month, so the monthly rent is 4 x the PPPW cost, which sadly is not the case (there are actually 4.333)! To calculate the monthly cost of a property marketed in PPPW, multiply the PPPW value by 52 (for weeks in the year), and then divide by 12 (for months in the year). For example, a property which is £120pppw would be (£120 x 52) / 12 = £520 per month.

    Try out our handy calculator above to give you a quick idea.

  • Do I need contents insurance?

    Unfortunately it is reasonably commonplace for students to be the victims of robberies in their shared houses or university halls. A decent contents insurance policy is designed to mitigate this risk for you for a small monthly cost.

    Contents insurance is not generally included with our properties (even with our all bills included properties) so we do always recommend that you take it out separate to your tenancy for peace of mind should the unthinkable happen.

    Good policies can be found for as little as a fiver a month depending on your specific circumstances.

  • Do I need to pay my rent when I’m away for the holidays?

    It entirely depends on the terms of your tenancy agreement. Many of our tenancies are able to offer deals around summer rent, or 10 month tenancies from September to June.

    It’s always worth getting in touch if you like the look of one of our properties, but the tenancy length isn’t quite right for you. We can often negotiate preferential terms for you with our landlords and come to some kind of arrangement which will save you money.

  • Are my bills included in the rent?

    Most of our student properties are inclusive of all bills as standard - that includes costs for gas, electricity, water, broadband and TV licence. Where this is the case, we mark them as such on our website.

    Managing bills yourself can often work out a bit cheaper, but obviously comes with all the hassle of figuring out who owes what in your house, and dealing with the different suppliers can be a nightmare! For that reason we can always deal with bills for you for a small monthly fee - even on our houses which do not come all inclusive as standard. Just get in touch and we will give you a quote.

  • I want to sign for one of your properties - what happens now?

    Great! We work with a lot of different landlords, so the exact signup process can vary from property to property. Some like to deal with it themselves, and some leave it to us to arrange for them.

    In any case, just let us know the property you’d like to go with and we will keep you right!

    The process will look something like the following:

    • You’ll pay a holding fee to take the property off the market. This is normally a week’s rent.
    • You’ll need to complete an application form to get the ball rolling, and submit photos or scans of your ID, along with details of who your guarantor is
    • Your guarantor will be contacted and prompted to complete the remainder of your application. Your guarantor will normally need to be a UK homeowner, and in most cases would be a parent or guardian.
    • Once all of the application forms are complete and your guarantor has been referenced, you will need to pay the remainder of your deposit (the full deposit less any holding fee you have already paid).
    • Once everybody has electronically signed the tenancy agreement, the property will be yours to move into on the agreed date. Huzzah!
  • What is a Guarantor and why do I need one?

    In most cases as a student you will need a guarantor to sign for a property. A guarantor is a person who will guarantee to pay your rent should you not be able to for any reason. Think of it as an insurance policy for your landlord to make sure the rent is paid on their property.

    Guarantors usually need to be a UK homeowner who earns in excess of £25,000 per year.

    If you’re going to struggle to arrange a guarantor, there are companies you can use (such as Housing Hand) who will act as guarantor on your behalf, for a small fee.

    Alternatively, if you are in a position where you can pay all of your rent for the tenancy up front, you usually will not require a guarantor.

  • Can I have a pet?

    We get asked this quite a lot - the answer will always depend on the property you choose to rent. We're sorry to say that in most cases our student accommodation does not allow pets.

    If this is a specific requirement, please get in touch. We do have properties where pets are allowed, however this must always be agreed with the landlord in writing prior to a pet living in the property. There may also be additional rent and/or deposits required.